First Time Here?
Welcome to Senator Gillibrand’s 2022 Service Academy Nomination Application.
Please complete all of the sections of the application and be sure to submit all the required documents. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a service academy nomination please submit the following:
- A completed online Service Academy Nomination Application.
- Essays: There are four short essays to write, of approximately 200 words each.
- An official transcript from all high schools, junior colleges, or colleges you have attended. This transcript must show your final junior year grades.
- Three letters of recommendation from people who know you well. For high school students, one of these recommendations must be from a mathematics or science teacher. Recommendations from family members are not permitted.
- We do not ask for and do not accept resumes.
Please note that you may not modify your application once it is submitted.
If you are unable to complete the application online, please contact my New York City office:
Office of Senator Kirsten Gillibrand
780 Third Avenue - Suite 2601
New York, New York 10017
ATTN: Academy Coordinator