First Time Here?Create an Account
Thank you for your interest in the United States Senate Page Program.
In order to be appointed as a Senate page, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Must be 16 or 17 years of age on the date of appointment (pages may not have turned eighteen);
- Must be enrolled in their junior year of high school (summer pages may be rising juniors or rising seniors);
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0/B if serving during the fall or spring semester.
To be considered for a page program nomination by Senator Kelly, please create an account to complete the nomination application.
Please note that the nomination process is highly competitive. Only 30 page positions are available for each session for all 100 Senators, therefore not every Senator is able to sponsor a page.
Senator Kelly is currently accepting applications for the following sessions:
- Fall 2023: September 5, 2023 to TBD (January 2024) session dates - DEADLINE May 15, 2023
- Spring 2024: session dates TBD - DEADLINE September 15, 2023
- Summer 2024: session dates TBD - DEADLINE January 31, 2024